Wednesday 25 May 2011

tearing apart

who do you think you are ,
running round leaving scars
collecting your jar of hearts
and tearing love apart
: don’t come back at all
who do you think you are ?

the pain is not on the day of missing my dear once .
the pain is really when I try to live WITHOUT him
WITH his presence in my mind

I know it’s his loss
but deep inside I know
it’s mine too

when you leave can’t you just leave ?
cause your presence still lingers here
and it takes away my sanity

ihsan


is it all you want ?
smile now .
it worked out well

every time I try to be with another
then you come and remind me bout us

I’m begging you .
please go
just like you did yesterday

Happiness can be found , even in darkest of time
if only
 one remember to turn on the light 
- Albus Dumbledore -

ni suma gara gara tumblr ! grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment